Fashion GPS to Opening Day in RSF Connector
Savvy Tip: TIME IS RUNNING OUT! Book online before this Wednesday to get Race Day Ready! Your Savvy Squad is here to help you with all things hair: color, cuts, keratin treatments, extensions, styles. So book now!!
With so much exposure to fashion inspiration on social media these days, it can be hard to know where to start when it comes to picking your outfit for opening day. In the July issue of Rancho Santa Fe Connector, fashion guru, Deena Von Yokes and the extremely talented fashion coordinator/stylist, Amy Davis, explain their take on what to expect and what to wear when it comes to opening day at the Del Mar Racetracks.
Deena and Amy’s top five tips:
- Think head to toe to create a complete look.
- Pick the dress first then top it with a hat
- Wear shoes that are comfortable and cute for what will turn out to be a very long day
- Don’t forget to a pack a refresher kit. Sunscreen, touchup makeup and more.
- Don’t forget to wear a smile, it’s always fashionable.
Check out the full article on everything you need to know about getting race day ready in this month’s issue of Rancho Santa Fe Connector! We look forward to seeing all you beautiful people out at Opening Day in Del Mar!