How to Make Your Hair More Wearable This Summer Vacation
Savvy Tips and Tricks:
Medium to Long Hair:
- Top knots are all the rage right now
- Throw it all up in and untucked bun, or just go halvsies with a half knot
- Braids are here to stay, as a fun and safe way to spice it up. And we promise, you AND your hair will thanks us!
Products we love:
- 7 Seconds Leave-in Conditioner
- Smooth and Shine
- Pearl Hair Shiner
- Tousled, undone do’s are SO hot and SO easy
- Defuse it, blow it, or just wash and go
Products can make or break it:
- Beach Day
- Second Day
COLOR THAT’S BEYOND FUN
The Hottest Shades in Color:
- Blondes: Go lighter and brighter, especially around the face
- Brunettes: Lighten the ends, while keeping the richness at the roots
All products mentioned above can be found here at Studio Savvy and your stylist will be more than happy to teach you how to use them. We would also love to answer any questions you may have about making your hair more wearable this summer!
NOTE: To all our valued clients, we would like to let you know that:
Deena will be leaving town for Costa Rica from May 12th to May 16th. She will also be out of the salon from August 19th to August 22nd attending a wedding in New York.
In June, both Kassidy and Mariah will be in Italy from June 8th to June 18th.
Victoria is also going to be in Costa Rica from July 16th to July 23rd.
We would also like to remind everyone that Studio Savvy will be closed on July 15th, because the Glam Squad will be running the Opening Day Hat Contest at the Del Mar Racetracks!
We hope this forewarning gives everyone a chance to book appointments accordingly. So don’t wait! Book your appointments soon so you can make sure you can get in with your favorite stylist!
As always, and until next time, you can find us anytime on our blog, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!